Monday, March 1, 2010

Throwing Alaska Rescue Dogs a Pro Bono





Here are two possible t-shirt designs done for Alaska Search and Rescue Dogs. They wanted a shirt to commemorate their yearly seminar. This year's session will feature a Bloodhound handler from down South who will teach the art of "mantrailing". Something about the subject got me channeling my inner R. Crumb. This was a mite disturbing as I wasn't aware I had one. Makes you wonder who else is in there.

They are of course, on a budget, and told me the colors available would be gold for the ink and dark green, dark blue or maroon. This pushed me toward a scratch board look to make the image read. Not sure which, if either they will go for, but I am pulling for the one on top. I'll update when a choice is made.

No comments:

Post a Comment