Monday, March 29, 2010

The Downloadable "Get Out of Hell Free" card no longer available here





Well drat. There went an offer that was too good to last. It seems that some enterprising and alert soul got to the idea first and is actually selling them (See the first comment on this post). I do not believe in Hell, but I do believe in intellectual property, so I took my far superior, or at least, free, card down. Apologies if you end up at the sooty gates without protection, but as the original post stated Void where prohibited by law.

4 comments:

  1. Actually, the "Get Out of Hell Free" card concept is trademarked and copyrighted, and you could be sued for doing this. See http://www.GetOutOfHellFree.com for the original and legal version.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, but wouldn't the card get you out of it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an affirming vote of confidence. Your faith in my card is touching, and easily exceeds my own.

    ReplyDelete