Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Cutting Room Floor: Death of a Music Video

I was about halfway through this project when it suddenly hit me that I was actually about 1/16th of the way through this project. Accounting for my sunny optimistic nature, I had to knock it down from 1/16 to 1/20.

Worried studio heads were called in, histrionic entreaties were made, lawyers summoned, threats exchanged, desperate deals were put together and then fell apart.

To make a long story short, the bastards pulled the plug on the Snow Blind Rooster Schnozzbone music video. But I did manage to salvage this little animated snippet of the immortal Rooster performing "Talking Sarah Palin Blues". You're welcome, posterity.

(If the video piques your curiosity and you would like to hear Schnozzbone's entire rendition just drop down two posts and click on the title of the post "Whatever Happened to Sarah Palin")

No comments:

Post a Comment